WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Haarlem, North Holland
€60000.00 - €65000.00 per annum + 25 holidays,bonus, pension
10 maanden geleden
DevOps Engineer - Kubernetes, GCP, Linux
€65.000,- gross yearly - 25 holidays - pension scheme - travel allowance - lunch - gym - bonus
Are you an experienced DevOps engineer (Linux, GCP, Kubernetes, Elasticsearch) looking to join a highly dynamic multinational? Are you a creative team player, that works well in multi-disciplinary teams focusing on designing and delivering seamless solutions within the innovative marketing domain with millions of users daily? Do you want to join a tech-leader in the industry focusing on setting the bar high on quality, scalability and continuous improvements?
I'm looking for someone who…
- Has 3+ years' professional experience with: Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud (GCP), Git, MySQL, Python
- And preferably also with tools like: Elasticsearch, Solr, Algolia, Selenium, MVC, REST API principles
- Has hands on experience with designing, implementations, configurations of continuous delivery and automated deployment, and more automated tasks in complex HA-environments
Who is interested in…
- A multidisciplinary team focusing on continuous innovation, collaboration and a drive for results and ownership
- Working with industry experts, within a flexible working environment where your ideas are heard and encouraged
- Developing new and existing platforms within an innovative, tech-driven environment, with a wide range of responsibilities
For a company who…
- That is a leading and innovative technology driven marketing software company, with millions of daily unique users
- With an informal, flexible working culture, that encourages new idea's (experimenting with new tooling), career and personal development
- Offers a competitive salary, excluding 8% holiday allowance, 25 holidays, 2 bonuses, travel allowance, pension and health insurance, gym membership allowance, incentive trip, lunch by the company, next to personal and career development, training and development
Are you interested in a challenging position as a Devops engineer in Haarlem? Apply now via our two-step application process and interview tomorrow!