WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Amsterdam, North Holland
€55000.00 - €75000.00 per annum + 25 holidays,bonus, pension
2 maanden geleden
Embedded C Developer - C, Kernel, Boot-up, telecoms, embedded devices
€70.000,- gross yearly - holiday allowance - travel allowance - flexible working hours - innovation - informal working culture
Are you an experienced Embedded C developer with experience in low-level development, kernel boot up and preferably security? Do you want to join a multicultural team of expert developers working on high-level embedded software together, always working on new products and innovation? Do you have ideas waiting to be heard and actioned, preferably in a tech-driven environment with an informal, yet innovative working culture?
We're looking for someone who…
- Has 3+ years of Embedded C software development - C, Kernel, boot-up - preferably within the telecoms/broadcasting domain
- Can preferably also test and implement strong security principles (pentesting) around operating systems, hardware boot-up and kernel
- Works well in a multidisciplinary teams, acting in several projects (globally), sharing knowledge and enjoys technical challenges
Likes to work…
- In a challenging, tech-driven, innovative environment, with an informal working culture and opportunities for personal and career development
- Designing, improving (hardware) products with vendors all over the globe, working closely with their technical teams on pure embedded boot-ups
- In an internal role, focusing on embedded device software, more hardware focused than application focused
For a company who…
- Offers a competitive salary, excluding 8% holiday allowance, travel allowance, quarterly bonuses, pension allowance, telephone, laptop, 25 holidays (based on a fulltime contract), flexible working hours
- But also an endless learning & development budget: books, conferences, courses, etc.
- Applying from abroad? Not a problem!
Interested or know someone? Please apply and interview tomorrow!
Lead Java Developer Are you interested to work in one of the most innovative software companies in the Netherlands? Do you see yourself leading the development team and implementing the best practices? Our client develops innovative business-critical software (mostly SaaS) - from analysis to implementation which helps their clients to become successful. They work with start-ups, scale-ups, as well as with corporate clients. Now they are looking for an addition to their 50 + international people team! If you would be part of the team… You would get an annual salary which can go up to 75.000€! You would work in the heart of Amsterdam You would have a possibility to work 3 days remote What experience is needed from you? 5 + years of Java programming Experience as a lead developer or an ambition to be lead Experience with Agile methodologies A drive to keep learning continuously What will you do as a Lead Java Developer? You will contribute to the development of high-quality software You will be involved in hiring new talented developers You will be a part of technical decision making Interested to hear more? Send your resume to Justina.firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online! FASTEST GROWING DUTCH SOFTWARE COMPANIES
Are you a versatile Front-end Developer looking for a challenging role in Randstad area? Do you have 4+ years of hands-on experience with modern front-end frameworks, good understanding of web architectures and speak fluently Dutch? Do you like to work with like-minded experts and help different clients with their software solutions? I'm looking for someone who… Has good knowledge of React, Angular, Vue, understanding of complex web architectures and consultancy experience Is passionate about writing high-performance code and would like to learn more about Java EE, Kafka, Scala or Elastic, closely working with back-end colleagues Has project-based development background and can balance technical perfection, creativity and clients' needs Who is interested in… Making innovative platforms combining trending front-end technologies and proven methods such as lean UX, design thinking and Scrum Working on web applications for leading clients, ensuring that a solution is fast, scalable and user-friendly Being a part of international team and working with enthusiastic professionals For a company that… Offers a challenging position where you can upgrade your skills working on full tech stack with such technologies as Angular/ React, Java/Scala, AWS Gives competitive salary, mobility and personal study budget, flexible working hours and work-life balance Has a pleasant work environment where you have opportunity to share innovative ideas and space for self-development and specialization Are you ready for this challenge? Apply or contact me directly!