Embedded Linux Software Engineer.
Embedded Linux Software Engineer
CHF80 - CHF100 per hour|
Embedded Linux Software Engineer - 36 Month Project - St Gallen, Switzerland
Darwin Recruitment has a new vacancy at one of our clients located in St. Gallen, Switzerland where we are looking to hire a temporary external consultant as soon as possible.
My client has a start-up project and you can join this team to build a product from scratch! More information will follow in the interviews.
The position is for an Embedded Linux Software Engineer to support digital reality projects combining sensors, lidar, lasers and imaging.
- Start date: January 2023
- Contract End date: December 2023 / 12 months from start
- Extension: If good performance extension or internalisation possible
- Hourly rate: Between CHF 80-100 / Around CHF 12,500 - 14,500 gross per month
- Location: Onsite in St Gallen around 40% and home office 60%
This appeals to you:
- Driving Embedded Linux software development from toolchain/CI/CD setup, to BSP and application specification, software architecture, development, testing and documentation
- Support finding the appropriate system morphology in close collaboration with embedded software and electronics hardware engineers as well as system architects
- Design related software architecture in the team and draft out main concepts
- Be part of developing a sophisticated multi-sensor device
- Be responsible for your design and guide colleagues as well as externals
- Seek and use best practices, methodologies and tools to deliver in the required quality
- Interface with stakeholders from other disciplines (mechanics, optics, production, …)
- Provide input and recommendations into technical decision making and development direction
- Contribute to continuous improvement of the development process
This is you:
- University degree in Software Engineering, Electronics or similar field
- Experienced in embedded systems engineering
- Knowledge with embedded Linux development
- Modern software development experience (C++, Python, clean code, agile, DevOps, …)
- Analytical thinking, entrepreneurial mindset, a proactive attitude and a hands-on mentality
- Enjoy working in an interdisciplinary and international team using English
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of FPGAs/SoCs, laser range finding or imaging is an asset
- Experience with sensor technologies is a bonus
- German language skills is a big plus
Interested? Please send me your CV and I'll contact you to book a meeting.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Embedded Software.
Requirements Coordinator (w/m/d)
Apply Now Für den Einsatz bei unserem Kunden, einem gloabl tätigen Tier1-Automotive-Supplier, suchen wir derzeit einen Requirements Coordinator (m/w/d). Anforderungen:...
Tech Lead C++
Apply Now Freelance Tech Lead C++ - On-Site - 6 Months Job - Tech Lead Client Location - Dusseldorf Remote...
C++ Architect - Dusseldorf
Apply Now Key Information: Job Title: C++ Architect Working Hours: Full-Time Remote Possibility: F/T On-Site Preferred / 20% Remote possible...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.