Interested in developing cool products with embedded C++?
My clients products are used by big broadcasters and studios to transfer content over IP worldwide. Did I mention that my client has won an Emmy Award in Technology and Engineering for that?
We’re looking for an individual who is experienced in C++ programming on RTOS, works well independently and as a part of a team, has strong communication skills, and is a self-starter that drives project from start to completion.
- Take part in the design, development, verification, troubleshooting, and delivery of quality-controlled software.
- Define software architecture and software design
- Collaborate with the hardware team for hardware bring up and verification of new hardware designs
- Write low level peripheral drivers for board and application bring up
- You are fond of embedded C++ and real-time operating systems for embedded hardware devices
- You are interested in video and audio processing
- You are interested in virtualization, computer networks & IP technologies and IOT
- You know the basics of Agile software development process
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.