Embedded Software Product Owner.
Embedded Software Product Owner
CHF110000.00 - CHF120000.00 per annum|
IT Project Management
Embedded Software Product Owner
- You will define Software requirements (features, enablers) for embedded Software development, in relationships with product managers
- You provide backlog management, prioritization of tasks
- You will report the progress and solve dependencies between tasks and teams
- You will follow the software development workflow and contribute to its continuous improvement
- You will closely cooperate with other parts of the company - customers, Hardware teams, qualification, 3rd parties and manufacturing
- You lead a team during the Agile meetings and the PI Planning
- You have a proven track record of successfully leading in Agile/Scrum software delivery, as Product Owner. Experience in other Agile roles is appreciated
- You are naturally able to cooperate with all team stakeholders: developers, customers and managers with high level of professionalism
- You are confident in public speaking and talking to large audiences
- You have a good organizational skills and sense of urgency
- You are skilled in systems like JIRA and Confluence
- Having a proven track record as embedded C developer is required. In addition, your knowledge of Software versioning systems and continuous integration is an advantage (Git, Jenkins, Bitbucket)
Engineer with a Bachelor or Master's degree in electronics, computer science or informatics or equivalent
You communicate fluently in English. French is highly desirable, German as a plus
- Flexible 40 working hours / week
- 30 days of annual leave
- Contribution to health insurance costs
- Best in class pension fund
- Subsidized on-site canteen
- Training and development offers
- extended maternity leave
- Free parking / near railway station
- 2 days remote office if living in French region of Switzerland (workspace in Delémont, Yverdon, Fontaines et Bienne)
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN IT Project Management.
Project Manager/Service Delivery Manager
Apply Now For our strategic partner we are currently looking for a Project Manager / Service Delivery Manager (f/m/d) in...
Projectmanager/Service Delivery Manager
Apply Now For our customer we are currently looking for a Project Manager / Service Delivery Manager (f/m/d) in Munich....
Project Engineer Medical Products
Apply Now Role Description You will integrate our team section Industrialization of Medical Devices team in Bern. You will play...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.