Embedded Software Project Manager.
Embedded Software Project Manager
CHF100000 - CHF140000 per annum|
Do you want to join an empowered, established manufacturer of ICs and electronic products working with low-power energy to power products used in our daily lives?
Are you a highly skilled as a Software Project Manager to lead teams and projects to completion?
Would you be interested in working with ultra-low-power technologies and fantastic progressive company culture?
I'm looking for someone who:
- At least 5-10 years of project management experience in the embedded systems domain for consumer, medical, and/or automotive applications employing a robust SW development methodology.
- Previous experience adhering to quality standards such as ISO26262 and ASPICE or something comparable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required for working with multi-cultural teams and clients, developing requirements and specifications, and accurate reporting.
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in embedded firmware design, implementation, and testing is required.
- Excellent command of the English language (both written and spoken). Ability to communicate in German/French/Italian/Spanish is a bonus.
Who is interested in:
- Coordinating and managing a team developing embedded software for a direct impact on new and current ultra-low-power electronic products
- Collaborating with a multidisciplinary team in a positive and data-driven manner
- Joining a company who holds multiple world records in chip development and continuous modern technologies
For a company that offers:
- A stimulating environment for creativity at the forefront of our product design and key technologies
- With cutting-edge FAB, open communication and generous salary
- A diverse and imaginative multitude of nationalities from all over the world with varied backgrounds and specialisms has helped to create a vibrant and open company community.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Embedded Software Project Manager in Zurich. I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Embedded.
Senior Embedded Software Entwickler
Ein Unternehmen, das sich auf Elektromobilitätslösungen und intelligente Ladesysteme in der Automobilindustrie spezialisiert hat, sucht zur Verstärkung seines Teams in...
My client, a leader in developing and manufacturing high-quality testing equipment for the Pharmaceutical Industry, is searching for a Firmware...
My client has developer advanced patient-simulator products are unique, closely related to humanoid-robotics; crammed with sensors and actuators that mimic...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.