WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Leiden, South Holland
meer dan een jaar geleden
Our client is seeking to hire senior, experienced, & competent Software Architects/Developers to assume the position of Software Engineering Lead . He will focus on FinTech business domain; and will support the design, development, and rollout of corresponding domain-specific products. The Software Engineering Leads report to the Director of Architecture and Transformation, and their responsibilities include (but may not be limited to) the following:
- Study the business requirements and priorities obtained from the director of the corresponding business vertical and reflect them onto the product features and roadmap.
- Align with the director of architecture and other peer architects (from different domains) to identify dependencies and coordinate design, and development timelines.
- Produce and publish design blueprints, and share the knowledge with peer architects and concerned developers. This may involve providing intermittent support as needed.
- Identify non-functional requirements (e.g. security), and specify relevant architectural mechanisms and design standards.
Candidates are expected to possess the following qualifications:
- Thorough understanding and work experience in various software architectural patterns; including, Microservices, Event-driven Architecture, Serverless, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with containers, container orchestration, service meshes, and serverless platforms; e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Istio, OpenWhisk, etc.
- Hands-on experience in architecting multi-tenant cloud computing applications.
- Solid knowledge and experience in applying design patterns and using industry-known modeling notations (e.g. UML, BPMN, C4, ArchiMate) for reflecting design details.
- Work experience in DevOps, test automation, deployment automation and Programable Infrastructure (e.g. GitLab, Jenkins, Ansible, etc).