WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Amsterdam, North Holland
2 maanden geleden
6 + extension
A diverse application landscape where all aspects of IT are addressed, so that you can develop yourself completely as a DevOps engineer. The possibility to work remotely. a warm bath, lots of friendly and inspiring colleagues who love to help you by sharing their knowledge and experience. You will find yourself in a challenging working environment, in which experimenting, freedom and your personal development are central. And, a new, very valuable network within the largest HR service provider in the world!
You will at least need:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant working experience in business intelligence as an ETL developer with proven participation in creation of a data platform or a (cloud) data warehouse.
- Able to maintain our in-house build ETL generator.
- Experience with a cloud platform and knowledge of an understanding of Infrastructure (IaC).
- An ETL/ELT tool (e.g. Matillion, Powercenter etc.)
- SQL (expert level) and relational database concepts
- Data warehouse profound knowledge
- Different modelling techniques (e.g. dimensional modeling)
- Agile way of working
You preferably also have experience with:
- Matillion ETL tool
- Linux (Bash scripting)
- Scrum proces (Jira)
- Elasticsearch and Kibana
- Cloud technologies & infrastructure (e.g. preferably AWS and/or Google Cloud, Azure)
- Infrastructure-as-code (e.g. CloudFormation)
- CI/CD (DevOps,Git, Jenkins, Yaml)
- Basic knowledge of Data visualization tools
The skills and competencies you will need are:
- Fluent in English, both orally and in writing
- Able to advise and influence colleagues and business
- Strong communicative & guiding skills
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.