WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Schiphol-Rijk, North Holland
€65000.00 - €77000.00 per annum
1 maand geleden
As part of the Digital Engineering department, the Test Engineer assists in delivering high-quality products and therefore works closely together with the software engineers in our remote-working agile multidisciplinary teams. The QA team consists of highly qualified and creative testers that focus on assisting our software engineers to build better quality software.
This does not only mean testing software to find bugs but more importantly bringing in ideas during the requirements and design phase, challenging the developer's implementation and helping engineers write good unit and component test cases. Embrace automation!
Expert Test Engineer - The job
- Take the lead for microservices testing and writing test automation script for unit, integration and functional
- You find the best test strategy for new product features, making trade-offs between automated and manual testing approaches.
- Based in Amsterdam area, you will be determining the clients' needs along with the team
- Work closely with developers to design new tests and find and resolve issues.
- Input into short and medium-term development roadmap.
- Crafting a microservices end-to-end selenium web framework automation for server-side components, databases and application servers
Expert Test Engineer - The requirements
- You have a proven track record working in software testing
- Over five years of experience in QA for mid- and large-scale enterprise products in microservices
- You understand different test strategies (functional testing, exploratory testing, etc) and how to apply them in practice.
- Strong analytical skills and good practical judgment.
- It is a plus if you have knowledge of the use of automated test tools and agile development methodology.
Expert Test Engineer - The requirements
- The chance to work in a dynamic, innovative and growing company
- A remote position but you need to be based in the Netherlands
- An above market-average salary of up to 77.000€/per year depending on your knowledge and strengths
- Modern and always adapting tech stack
- An immediate long term contract, extensive training package, personalized to your strengths and goals, the possibility to acquire professional certificates
- 30 paid vacation days and talent development programs
Do you have any questions regarding this function or you want to apply?
Get in touch with Daniel, specialised consultant in Scala & Java
Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org / +31(0)20 30 58 541
DevOps Engineer - Kubernetes, ELK-stack, Linux, Jenkins €70.000,- gross yearly - 26 holidays - pension scheme - travel allowance - bonus Are you an experienced DevOps engineer (Linux, AWS/GCP, Kubernetes, CloudFormation, CI/CD) looking to join a multinational, tech-driven industry leader? Are you a creative team player, that works well in multi-disciplinary teams focusing on designing and delivering seamless solutions within the innovative fintech domain with millions of users daily? I'm looking for someone who… Has 5+ years' professional experience with: Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Google Cloud (GCP), Cloudformation, Terraform, Jenkins, Bamboo, ELK-stack, Graylog, Prometheus, Grafana And preferably also with tools like: TCP/IP, DNS, caching, automation scripting, network debug tooling (tcpdump, netstat, lsof) Has hands on experience with designing, implementations, configurations of continuous delivery and automated deployment, and more automated tasks in complex HA-environments Has handson experience with design and implementation of distributed microservices and cloud native improvements, but also is creative and open to experiment with new tooling Who is interested in… A multidisciplinary team focusing on continuous innovation, collaboration and a drive for results and ownership Working with industry experts, within a flexible working environment where your ideas are heard and encouraged Developing new and existing platforms within an innovative, tech-driven environment, with a wide range of responsibilities: ci/cd, cloud native and microservices design, infrastructure as code, automation, and more! For a company who… That is a leading and innovative financial technology company, active in several domains globally: IoT, broadcasting, mobility, retail, governmental, and more! With an informal, flexible working culture, that encourages new idea's (experimenting with new tooling), career and personal development Offers a competitive salary, excluding 8% holiday allowance, 26 holidays, bonus, travel allowance, pension and health insurance, next to personal and career development, training and development Are you interested in a challenging position as a Devops engineer in Rotterdam? Apply now via our two-step application process and interview tomorrow!