WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Schiphol-Rijk, North Holland
€65000.00 - €77000.00 per annum
2 maanden geleden
As part of the Digital Engineering department, the Test Engineer assists in delivering high-quality products and therefore works closely together with the software engineers in our remote-working agile multidisciplinary teams. The QA team consists of highly qualified and creative testers that focus on assisting our software engineers to build better quality software.
This does not only mean testing software to find bugs but more importantly bringing in ideas during the requirements and design phase, challenging the developer's implementation and helping engineers write good unit and component test cases. Embrace automation!
Expert Test Engineer - The job
- Take the lead for microservices testing and writing test automation script for unit, integration and functional
- You find the best test strategy for new product features, making trade-offs between automated and manual testing approaches.
- Based in Amsterdam area, you will be determining the clients' needs along with the team
- Work closely with developers to design new tests and find and resolve issues.
- Input into short and medium-term development roadmap.
- Crafting a microservices end-to-end selenium web framework automation for server-side components, databases and application servers
Expert Test Engineer - The requirements
- You have a proven track record working in software testing
- Over five years of experience in QA for mid- and large-scale enterprise products in microservices
- You understand different test strategies (functional testing, exploratory testing, etc) and how to apply them in practice.
- Strong analytical skills and good practical judgment.
- It is a plus if you have knowledge of the use of automated test tools and agile development methodology.
Expert Test Engineer - The requirements
- The chance to work in a dynamic, innovative and growing company
- A remote position but you need to be based in the Netherlands
- An above market-average salary of up to 77.000€/per year depending on your knowledge and strengths
- Modern and always adapting tech stack
- An immediate long term contract, extensive training package, personalized to your strengths and goals, the possibility to acquire professional certificates
- 30 paid vacation days and talent development programs
Do you have any questions regarding this function or you want to apply?
Get in touch with Daniel, specialised consultant in Scala & Java
Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org / +31(0)20 30 58 541
DevOps Engineer - Docker, AWS, Ubuntu, Python €65.000,- gross - 8% holiday allowance - pension - courses - conferences - flexible working hours Are you an experienced DevOps Engineer (Docker, AWS, Ubuntu, Python) looking to join an established scale-up active in over 4 offices across the globe? Are you interested in working with a multidisciplinary team on an international search platform, where innovation, security, privacy and collaboration are key? Have you got what it takes to manage deployments, develop tools, design on-premise and cloud based infrastructure automation, and more? We are looking for someone who… Has 3+ years of Linux Devops experience, with technologies like: Docker, AWS, Linux, Jenkins, Python And preferably handson experience with security and privacy: best practices, policies, logging, etc. Who fares well in a multidisciplinary team across multiple time zones, is pro-active, creative, self-organising yet collaborative Who is interested in… Making a difference: working on high-level, scalable platforms with a mission to create privacy and secure online experiences With a team who encompass that mission: collaboration, striving for innovation, privacy, security and the freedom to bring in new ideas An informal working culture, however working with the latest technologies, continuously strive for automation, designing new solutions and multidisciplinary teams For a company who… Offers a competitive salary, 8% holiday allowance, pension, free choice of hardware, travel allowance, business trips, L&D budget An informal working culture: flexible working hours, lunch, collaboration, sharing knowledge, idea's Continuously strives for a private online presence, with a strong footprint in the community driving change around this, involving leaders in this industry to advise and work with Is your (online) privacy important to you? Are you an experienced DevOps Engineer looking for a new job where you can make change in this domain? Look nu further, apply and interview next week!