Finance IT Business Analyst.
Finance IT Business Analyst
CHF900 - CHF900 per day|
Other Data Jobs
Finance IT Business Analyst- Switzerland and EU candidates
Our client in Zurich, a global leader in the finance environment, is looking for an English-speaking IT BA for the next 12 months (extension for another 12 months is possible).
- Drives the IT business analysis of technical accounting and core insurance system integration with the company`s new global finance landscape (SAP FPSL)
- Works closely with software development and business analysis teams within the integration squad and other internal squads to capture complete and accurate business needs (focus on insurance source system data flowing in the finance system)
- Analyze, manage, and document the as-is status of business/finance data and provide gap analysis to meet all finance system data requirements
- Specifies source system data derivation rules with high quality, including proposing feasible and workable solutions
- Provides test data and supports the testing process in close collaboration with the developers working on the implementation of the integration layer for the new global finance system
- Monitors and keeps the proposed solutions up to date under changing assumptions
- Insurance (or bank) know-how
- Finance & accounting or actuarial knowledge
- Strong SQL and data analysis skills
- Data model literacy: can read and analyze complex logical and physical data models
- Willing to acquire new skills
- Works diligently with strong delivery focus as well as analytical capabilities
- Problem solving attitude
- Experience in working in complex projects with agile delivery methods
- Team player
- Good communication skills and experience in working in global teams
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other Data Jobs.
We are looking for a Dutch Speaking SAP consultant to join one of our clients in The Netherlands as soon...
Finance IT Business Analyst
Finance IT Business Analyst- Switzerland and EU candidates Our client in Zurich, a global leader in the finance environment, is...
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join one of our clients as soon as possible. Do you enjoy...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.