WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Amsterdam, North Holland
2 maanden geleden
Financial Analyst/Control (Financial planning and analysis) PowerBI
Responsible for the analysis of financial information to determine profit and loss, or other financial/business activities within the organization. You will be building financial structures, being a self-starter that can work independently is important.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare, examine/analyse accounting records, financial statements or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Develop, maintain, and analyse budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Analyse business trends and project future revenues and expenses.
- Creating financial reports, monthly forecasting, invoice management and budget management.
Skills and Competencies needed for this position:
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Knowledge about CAPEX and OPEX.
- PR/PO raising experience.
- Strategic thinker and problem solver.
- Expert in Excel is a big plus.
- Collaborative, multi-functional business partner with strong communication skills.
- PowerBI automation skills with exposure to Cloud costing and analysis is a big Plus.
- University degree in finance, accounting or related discipline is required.
Knowledge/experience on 1 or more technologies is needed:
- Google Cloud Platform
- Microsoft Azure
Please respond so we can set up an interview for you.
I'm hiring fast. Don't delay - send your CV to email@example.com, message me via LinkedIn or give me a call right away!
Tony Sleper | Enterprise Account Manager
+ 31 (0) 20 - 30 500 71
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.