Freelance C++ Developer – Medical.
Freelance C++ Developer – Medical
€80 - €80 per annum|
Job Title: C++ Developer
Working Hours: Full-Time
Remote Possibility: Mostly Remote - 3 Days (per month) on-site
Contract Length - 1 Year + Potential Extension
Language Skills: Must be a German Resident & Minimum B-Level German Language
- Constructing the infrastructure for FPGA development
- Consultation with our development partners for FPGA Development Projects.
- Implementing of code, testing, reviewing & analysis.
- Developing device control software based on C/C++ for medical systems.
You Will Need:
- a successfully completed degree in computer science, mathematics or similar degree.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in the development of FPGAs or any Hardware
- Professional experience in software development and great knowledge of C and C++
- B Level or above of German Speaking & German Citizenship
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Karim Titouh
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Embedded Software.
Requirements Coordinator (w/m/d)
Apply Now Für den Einsatz bei unserem Kunden, einem gloabl tätigen Tier1-Automotive-Supplier, suchen wir derzeit einen Requirements Coordinator (m/w/d). Anforderungen:...
Tech Lead C++
Apply Now Freelance Tech Lead C++ - On-Site - 6 Months Job - Tech Lead Client Location - Dusseldorf Remote...
C++ Architect - Dusseldorf
Apply Now Key Information: Job Title: C++ Architect Working Hours: Full-Time Remote Possibility: F/T On-Site Preferred / 20% Remote possible...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.