Front end developer
Front end developer.
Front end developer
kr700000 - kr1000000 per annum|
Are you a skilled developer with a passion for technology? Do you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment where you can continue to learn and grow? Look no further! We are a team of professionals who value warmth, professional authority, and a strong sense of community. We are currently seeking experienced developers with a background in Java and .NET development to join our growing team.
With us, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects, continue to develop your skills, and be a part of a team that values helping each other and having fun together. Our ideal candidate will have:
- A higher education degree
- 3+ years of experience in development
- Knowledge of contemporary languages and frameworks
- Strong problem-solving skills, both individually and as part of a team
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Bonus skills in cloud technology (AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform), DevOps, databases, and integration
If you have a professional desire and commitment, and are excited to share your expertise with our team, we would love to hear from you! Apply now to be a part of our dynamic and growing company.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Josh Wilson
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Front-Dev Vue/TW-Social MP
Front-end Dev Vue3/Tailwind Please note that the candidate must be a resident of the NL. My client is an innovative...
Dutch Speaking Front-end developer
Dutch speaking Front-end developer (No specific framework) We are looking for a dutch speaking developer that would like to consult...
Fullstack Engineer (Contract) - MERN
Senior Fullstack Engineer (React.js, Node.js, TypeScript, AWS) |Remote | E-Commerce One of our enterprise clients is looking for an experienced...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.