They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of working on complex and challenging software that has to function reliably at a large scale. If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
In the Senior Frontend Developer role you'll be primarily responsible for joining a specific project in Darmstadt call "demand response" please give me a call to speak further about the project.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- Working closely with internal and external teams in interface development, especially with the Backend Developers
- Exchanging in the team and with the customers
- Developing with the technologies they use
The ideal candidate for this Senior Frontend Developer role will have relevant experience of working on complex and challenging software that has to function reliably at a large scale.
You'll also need experience of 1 of the 3 major frameworks, vue, react or angular.
In addition, you'll need the following:
- Advanced German and English language skills
- A basic understanding of java-based backends in the tomcat runtime environment
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
Basic salary: €60,000 - €72,000 per annum
- A part of the global summit program connects you to colleagues around the world who work in your industry
- 'open door' policy, and quarterly surveys let you express your views so action can be taken
- Possibility to work locally and globally
- Extensive training opportunities and mentor program
- Home Office options and flexible trust-based working hours
- 30 days holiday
- Company pension plan, insurances and modaxo benefits card
- Supported childcare
The business you'll be working for is a solutions company offering transport companies comprehensive operational control and information systems for greater punctuality, shorter travel times and more precise connections as well as dynamic passenger information.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Value diversity and rely on teams that represent different backgrounds, perspectives and skills
- Live agile teamwork in software development and strive to constantly simplify and digitize our business processes
- Organize special events for our Software Developers, where they can find out about future trends and exchange views on challenges in software development
Interested? If you think you're right for this Senior Frontend Developer role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.