Can you demonstrate that you have experience of software development and have excellent knowledge of microservice architectures?
If so then you could be perfect for one of the worlds leading mobility companies.
In the Frontend Software Developer role, you'll report to the CTO and will be primarily responsible for working alongside Data Scientists to develop data-based software solutions for the mobility sector.
Specific tasks include:
- Building a microservice-based architecture and integrating this into the cloud
- Developing customer requirements into real-world solutions
- Working closely with the data and the DevOps teams
You'll spend part of the working week based in the company's Munich office, and the rest of it working from home. Details around how this will work will be revealed on application.
To be the right person for Frontend Software Developer role you will need direct experience of software development and have excellent knowledge of microservice architectures.
We also need you to have prior experience of modern cloud technologies such as AWS, Google or Azure.
It's also essential that you've got experience of data processing, database concepts and big data.
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
The basic salary for the Frontend Software Developer role is up to €110,000 per annum.
The business you'll be working for is a global leader for intelligent mobility solutions looking to revolutionise the mobility sector.
They're a company that people really enjoy working for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Give developers a chance to deep dive into a brand new industry
- Are solving and building real-world solutions
- Are building a product that is impacting the world
Think that this Frontend Software Developer role is right for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Frontend Software Developer position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Senior Developer, Senior Frontend Developer or as a Software Engineer.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.