€60000 - €70000 per annum|
We're looking for a talented Frontend Engineer to work a company that is saving lives on a daily basis!
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of frontend web or product development.
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Reporting to the CTO and based in the company's Munich office, as the Frontend Engineer you will be primarily responsible for delivering resilient and sustainable software projects from design to implementation and rollout.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- Designing and implementing new product features
- Improving the quality of the existing code base
- Actively contributing to a positive and actively supportive team culture
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Frontend Developer, Web Developer or as an Angular Developer.
Basic salary: €60,000 - €70,000 per annum
Benefits: You'll also receive esops with the role
They are on a mission to enable better healthcare by empowering professionals with intelligent software solutions, and as a business they've been around since 2017.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Can work on a product with real-world value
- Offer an amazing culture
- Are purpose driven
Interested? If you think you're right for this Frontend Engineer role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Adam Slade
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Senior React Developer - Amsterdam
Apply Now Sr. Frontend Web Developer / 5+ years of experience || the Netherlands Relocation and VISA sponsorship We are...
Software Engineer (Front End)
Apply Now I'm looking for someone who wants to join the IT department and work in a passionate and professional...
Senior Front-End Engineer UP to 85K
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.