Full Stack Developer (PHP).
Full Stack Developer (PHP)
CHF90000 - CHF110000 per annum|
I'm teamed up with an award-winning company located in Zurich. They are Switzerland's largest data supplier and specialist publisher. They publish for high-reach magazines and online publications.
Right now, they're looking to further strengthen their team of 10 Developers by adding an additional Senior Full Stack Developer.
To be a part of the team you to have:
- Expert knowledge in OOP programming with PHP (Symfony).
- Good knowledge of databases (MySQL/MariaDB).
- Fluent in German.
- Developing web projects in a full-stack environment.
- Further developing web projects, tools, and applications.
- Training opportunities.
- Professional and personal growth.
- Performance-related bonus'.
- Flexible working hours.
- 50% home office.
- Modern infrastructure and attractive workspace.
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN PHP.
PHP Developer (Educational Company)
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for a PHP Developer on behalf of an Educational company in Stockholm. This business is...
A renowned Swiss telecoms specialist with over 110 sales outlets. Partnered with many network operators in Switzerland, our client is...
Software Architect (PHP, AWS)
NB: This job can be done remotely from within the EU. We cannot accommodate relocation to the EU for this...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.