€50000 - €65000 per annum|
Java | SaaS | Medior | Backend | Utrecht |Permanent | €65,000 per annum
I have partnered with a fast-growing company in technology and innovation, and they are looking for a Software Developer to join their team.
The office is located in the Netherlands, and they have a large client portfolio overseas in different domains.
If you want to work in an environment that offers growth and learning opportunities, keep reading as we have what you are looking for.
As a Software Developer, it is required for you to have:
- BSc in Computer Science or any other related subjects.
- Solid understanding of EDI (EDIFACT, ANSIX12, etc)
- Experience in developing web services using REST API or SOAP.
- Experience with Eclipse/IntelliJ and Graph database
- Strong communication skills.
What will you receive as a Software Developer?
Annual salary up to €65,000 including 8% holiday allowance.
✨ Attractive pension scheme (5% of the salary and the rest is paid by the company)
Flexible working hours
A passionate and multicultural team
Team Activities such as BBQs, Friday drinks, Team dinners etc.
Are you already picturing yourself in such an environment? Click Apply Now or send your CV to Kejsi.firstname.lastname@example.org and let's start the process!
Keywords: Java, SpringBoot, REST API, AWS, Eclipse, IntelliJ, SOAP, Testing, Graph, databasesDarwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Kejsi Hoxha
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Java.
Application Support Engineer
Apply Now Application Support Engineer We are looking for an Application Support Engineer to join the team! Your responsibilities as...
Java Application Developer
Apply Now Java Application Developer Our client working in the healthcare sector is looking for a new Application Developer based...
Software Engineer - Worldwide Company!
Apply Now Are you a talented Software Engineer, or are you aiming to be one? Can you demonstrate that you...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.