Full Stack Developer.
Full Stack Developer
CHF100000 - CHF120000 per annum|
Do you want to work for a leading international provider in their sector?
Are you an innovative and motivated Full Stack Developer?
In this position, you have the opportunity to actively help shape new systems related to printing in the pharmaceutical industry using the latest technologies and a Scrum framework, and to successfully implement a wide range of projects. Their agile, growing software team is responsible for the "Next Generation" software and its integration into their innovative printing solutions. You will play a key role in developing the new hardware and software solutions for their company. They offer you an attractive and future-oriented job, further training opportunities, talent programs and other modern employment conditions. Flat hierarchies and a great working atmosphere complete their offer.
- You have a degree in computer science / software development and in-depth knowledge of web technologies such as Java Script, HTML5 and CSS3 as well as good knowledge of AngularJS, Vue, and the programming language C#
- Knowledge of IoT technologies such as Kafka, MQTT, Data Lake/ Data Streaming concepts, Azure, MongoDB etc. would also be great
- Are you familiar with PDF, prepress and printing technologies or are you willing to deal with them?
- Are you brave, curious, creative and always looking for innovative concepts and solutions?
- Are you willing to take risks and admit mistakes?
- Are you ready to go through all the ups and downs with us as a team?
- Do you have the flair to work as a solution architect or to develop yourself further?
- We are not looking for the show master, but good written and spoken German and English skills are essential in an international environment
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Development of application software
- Support for the integration of solutions into customer environments
- 3rd Level Support
- Introduction of best practices in programming (e.g. clean code)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Full Stack Developer in Zurich - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
Senior Software Engineer .NET/C#
Apply Now We're looking for a .NET/C# Senior Software Engineer to work for our client. You'll need to have experience...
Technical Lead Engineer
Apply Now Are you a Lead .NET Software Engineer who wants to join a leading business in the fintech industry?...
Camunda BPMN Berater
Apply Now Für unseren Bestandskunden in Frankfurt/ Remote suchen wir einen Senior Java Backend-Developer mit Schwerpunkt Camunda BPMN-Prozessmodellierung (m/w/d) Start:...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.