WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Den Haag, South Holland
2 maanden geleden
We are looking for someone who…
- Obtains preferably expertise in security and privacy: best practices, policies, logging, etc.
- Is proactive, creative, self-organised, collaborative and eager to work in a multidisciplinary team of technical experts
Who is interested in…
- Making a difference, working on high-level, scalable product with a mission to create private and secure online user experience
- Working in a team who support that mission: striving for innovation, caring about privacy and security and would like to bring new ideas
- Designing algorithms to efficiently process and analyze massive data with a user privacy-first focus
For a company who…
- Offers a competitive salary, 8% holiday allowance, pension, free choice of hardware, travel allowance, business trips, L&D budget
- Has an informal working culture: flexible working hours, team lunches, collaboration and respect
- Continuously strives for a private online presence, with a strong footprint in the community driving change around this, involving leaders in this industry to advise and cooperate with
A proven multinational, active in over 40 countries, in the business services industry, is looking to reinforce their experienced Online Solutions team with a Full-stack Java Developer. The company is providing many different full-scale software platforms for various services worldwide. The team on Online Solutions is focused on building a client web portal which offers a range of features, from data analytics to monitoring progress and tracking usage. They have enjoyed impressive success and growth in the last years, winning multiple awards for their work and have grown to over 30K employees worldwide. This organization can provide you with a perfect work-life balance enjoying a high quality of life in the area of Amsterdam. They have often been recognised as one of the best employers in the Netherlands. Full-stack Java Software Developer - What's expected of you? You and the team will be responsible for the full-cycle development and maintenance of various features in the client web portal. The software solutions are crafted with Java using various libraries and frameworks. Furthermore, you will be: Playing a key role in the development team constantly looking for creative ways to improve the service and products Working on projects alongside colleagues who share your passion for technology with Agile software development methodologies Ensuring a solid delivery and taking the lead for junior colleagues Determining standards of quality and drive your team to the next level Take ownership of design, implementation, test, documentation, etc… Full-stack Java Software Developer - Your profile? A proven track record as a Java software developer (at least 5 years of professional experience) Knowledge of back- & frontend development Experience in Java, Oracle, Angular, AWS is required Knowledge of Gitlab, Jira, Jenkins, Hippo, Elasticsearch, NoSQL, data and web services is welcome You speak fluent English and Dutch Full-stack Java Software Developer - The offer! Be part of the company functioning at the highest level in their domain An annual salary which can range between 45.000€ to 72.000€, depending on your current expertise High bonuses, high mobility budget (can be paid as salary) and extra benefits A secondary package which includes a pension plan, transport costs, and health insurance A role in a one their 20! Agile DevOps teams, an easily accessible office in Amsterdam and lot's of growth perspectives across various teams A varied job in a small and highly-collaborative team with many opportunities for career moves The R&D department is driven but also a challenging environment. Your colleagues are enthusiastic, passionate and always looking to improve the quality of the software solutions. Perfect environment balance your work and private life! So, I guess you're convinced? Next step is hit apply! Or contact me via phone or email or questions about this or other open roles: Daniel, Senior Consultant specialized in Java Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 30 585 41