WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Den Haag, South Holland
3 maanden geleden
We are looking for someone who…
- Obtains preferably expertise in security and privacy: best practices, policies, logging, etc.
- Is proactive, creative, self-organised, collaborative and eager to work in a multidisciplinary team of technical experts
Who is interested in…
- Making a difference, working on high-level, scalable product with a mission to create private and secure online user experience
- Working in a team who support that mission: striving for innovation, caring about privacy and security and would like to bring new ideas
- Designing algorithms to efficiently process and analyze massive data with a user privacy-first focus
For a company who…
- Offers a competitive salary, 8% holiday allowance, pension, free choice of hardware, travel allowance, business trips, L&D budget
- Has an informal working culture: flexible working hours, team lunches, collaboration and respect
- Continuously strives for a private online presence, with a strong footprint in the community driving change around this, involving leaders in this industry to advise and cooperate with
DevOps Engineer - Docker, AWS, Ubuntu, Python €65.000,- gross - 8% holiday allowance - pension - courses - conferences - flexible working hours Are you an experienced DevOps Engineer (Docker, AWS, Ubuntu, Python) looking to join an established scale-up active in over 4 offices across the globe? Are you interested in working with a multidisciplinary team on an international search platform, where innovation, security, privacy and collaboration are key? Have you got what it takes to manage deployments, develop tools, design on-premise and cloud based infrastructure automation, and more? We are looking for someone who… Has 3+ years of Linux Devops experience, with technologies like: Docker, AWS, Linux, Jenkins, Python And preferably handson experience with security and privacy: best practices, policies, logging, etc. Who fares well in a multidisciplinary team across multiple time zones, is pro-active, creative, self-organising yet collaborative Who is interested in… Making a difference: working on high-level, scalable platforms with a mission to create privacy and secure online experiences With a team who encompass that mission: collaboration, striving for innovation, privacy, security and the freedom to bring in new ideas An informal working culture, however working with the latest technologies, continuously strive for automation, designing new solutions and multidisciplinary teams For a company who… Offers a competitive salary, 8% holiday allowance, pension, free choice of hardware, travel allowance, business trips, L&D budget An informal working culture: flexible working hours, lunch, collaboration, sharing knowledge, idea's Continuously strives for a private online presence, with a strong footprint in the community driving change around this, involving leaders in this industry to advise and work with Is your (online) privacy important to you? Are you an experienced DevOps Engineer looking for a new job where you can make change in this domain? Look nu further, apply and interview next week!