Full stack Java Developer.
Full stack Java Developer
CHF100000 - CHF120000 per annum|
We're looking for a talented Fullstack Developer to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of software development using Java.
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Reporting to the CTO and based in the company's Lausanne office, as the Fullstack Developer you will be primarily responsible for the development of a digital management software.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- Participating in the design of the complete lifecycle of software components (analysis, design, development, testing and documentation as well as reviews)
- The maintenance of the software as well as the architecture, concept and design
- Offering customers third-level support
- Working in an agile mindset
The ideal candidate for this Fullstack Developer role will have relevant experience of software development using Java.
You'll also need experience of:
- Or willing to learn frontend development with the react framework
- Test automation and refactoring
- Difficult problem solving and keeping up with new technologies
- Oo skills
In addition, you'll need the following:
- A good knowledge of Java
- Outstanding communication skills
- A excellent exposure to using frontend technologies including AngularJS or react
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
- Able to work autonomously whilst being a productive member of a team
- Willing to learn/work with new technologies
- Willing to work on continuous improvement and a high standard of work
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Java Developer, Senior Java Developer or as a Full Stack Java Developer.
Basic salary: Up to CHF120,000 per annum
Benefits: Flexible workspace and great development opportunities
They are a leading system supplier in the field of digital employee management for solutions that offer a digital platform to over 11 million employees, and as a business they've been around since 2004.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Have trusting international colleagues from all over the world to work together for a successful, globally expanding company
- Have the opportunity to impact a leading organization
- Have projects with some of the biggest organizations across Switzerland
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Interested? If you think you're right for this Fullstack Developer role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Java.
Senior Platform Architect
Apply Now We're looking for a talented Senior Platform Architect to work for our client. They want to recruit someone...
Senior Software Engineer - Java/Python
Apply Now When most developers describe their dream job it usually involves the words "newest technologies", "exciting projects" and "great...
Software Engineer - Critical Systems
Apply Now Java | IT Services | Cloud | Senior | Rotterdam | Netherlands | 88,000 per annum Are you...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.