Full Stack Software Developer
Full Stack Software Developer.
Full Stack Software Developer
CHF100000 - CHF130000 per annum|
Are you interested in working for a leading technology company in Switzerland?
They are seeking a talented and motivated developer with 3+ .NET/C# and Angular experience?
If you would like to be a part of this, we'd love to see your CV.
We are seeking a candidate who can:
- Design and develop software solutions using .NET/C# and Angular
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including product managers, business analysts, and quality assurance teams, to deliver high-quality software solutions that meet their clients' needs.
- Collaborate with other developers to design and develop software using modern development practices and principles, including Agile and DevOps.
- Participate in code reviews and other quality control activities to ensure the delivery of high-quality, performant software.
- Stay up to date with emerging technologies and programming languages, and proactively apply them to improve their products and services.
- Provide constructive feedback to support the company's healthy growth.
We are looking for a candidate who has:
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 3+ years of professional experience in software development using both .NET and Angular
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently or collaboratively to find optimal solutions.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to articulate high-level concepts to cross-functional teams.
- Familiarity with modern software development practices and principles, including Agile and DevOps.
- A desire to learn and innovate and to stay up to date with emerging technologies.
- Ability to speak German and English to a good standard.
- A dynamic and exciting work environment with the opportunity to work on innovative, cutting-edge projects.
- The chance to grow and develop your skills as a developer.
- A competitive salary and benefits package, including healthcare, retirement, and vacation.
- A diverse and inclusive workplace.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Full Stack Software Engineer in Bern - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
Apply NowJames Stares
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
Backend Developers - Node.js/Java/.NET
Apply Now Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for Backend Developers on behalf of Scandi's largest & most profitable consulting company...
Cloud Operations Manager
Apply Now You will... Ensure that all systems are available and performing according to the expected Service Level Agreements (SLA)....
Information Technology Security Manager
Apply Now You will... Contribute to the success of security initiatives across the company, providing thought leadership and driving control...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.