Fullstack Developer – React/Node.js.
Fullstack Developer – React/Node.js
kr45000 - kr70000 per month|
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring on behalf of an iOT business for water leak defensive system in Stockholm. This business currently has 12 employees expanding to 14 with their current x2 job openings and have been going since 2015. They like to keep that Start-up look to the business, but were actually acquired by a much larger business in 2020, but still allowing them to trade with their individuality. This business has x2 products, the 1st is a sensor they have built to put under dishwashers, sinks etc to check temperatures, water etc and their algorithms will then detect if a leak is to happen, which will then send a message via SMS or on their app to the customer to alert them of a water leak. Their 2nd product, which is a valve, will then detect the water leak and automatically shut down the water supply to the property to prevent any further damage from occurring.
· Work with the full technology stack, our code-base - from frontend mobile/web to backend/infrastructure and hardware
· Deliver testable, maintainable and high-quality code
· Be an impactful contributor to the team to plan, design and build elegant solutions
· Work in a small team and to continuously share your knowledge and insights
· We run all our services as containers and deploy and have a big love for automation, and you will be a part of these processes
· Have a great influence on how our future products will evolve.
· We also develop hardware and you will get the opportunity to learn how to get hardware and software to play smoothly together.
· As we are in the build-up phase of the company you will initially have a wide range of responsibilities
· You have practical experience of at least some of the technologies we use: Node.js, React/React Native, Kafka, MongoDB, TimescaleDB. Docker, Linux (docker cloud / kubernetes ), MQTT
· You are curious and excited about the prospect of diving deep in multiple areas
· You are comfortable working in an agile environment, and are comfortable challenging yourself and your team to improve their ways of working.
· You have experience with continuous delivery and automated testing
· You value team success over personal success.
· Previous experience of Machine Learning /Image Recognition or a great curiosity to learn more about is a huge bonus.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.James Godfrey
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Frontend Developer - Angular2+
Apply Now Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for Frontend Developers on behalf of a Fintech business in Stockholm that are...
Front-End Developer (Vue)
Apply Now Voor één van de grootste financiele organisaties in Nederland, ben ik opzoek naar een Frontend Developer met een...
Frontend Vue Dev. (Gambling Industry)
Apply Now I am looking for a FrontEnd Vue Developer. The company I represent is the largest gambling provider in...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.