Fullstack Software Engineer.
Fullstack Software Engineer
£100000 - £130000 per annum|
About the job
WE ARE ON A MISSION TO CHANGE THE WORLD OF SECURE COMMUNICATION
Being part of an exciting journey
We offer you the opportunity to be part of an exciting and ambitious high-tech company that puts its people at the heart of its business. Be part of a diverse, international, cross-disciplinary team of highly motivated, hands-on experts that tackle unique challenges with a positive pioneering spirit and lots of fun. Are you interested in being part of a team fueled by positive energy, enthusiasm, and supportive team mates? We are looking for passionate, skilled, and experienced people keen on having a pivotal role in our business.
About the position
You will be an essential part of our international technology development team. You work at the cutting edge in creating security solutions and actively contribute to the full-stack software development within the group.
We work in teams, driven by innovation and cyber security design, where individuals contribute to the common goal within their areas of strength while further developing their strengths in other areas...
- Tasks and functions related to full-stack web development
- Designing the secure solutions and features
- Activities to evolve methods and processes
- Customer-specific development projects
- You have relevant work experience and have experience with below areas:
- MVC model, GUI development, use of templates, e.g., VOLT
- NoSQL Databases like MongoDB
- Tools like Git, GitLab
- Application-level development for things that are security or performance-critical, use of C or C++
- Sound knowledge of network technologies and protocols
You are a trustworthy, independent, and curious team player. To be efficient in interacting with others, you are fluent in written and spoken English.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Embedded.
Senior Embedded Software Entwickler
Ein Unternehmen, das sich auf Elektromobilitätslösungen und intelligente Ladesysteme in der Automobilindustrie spezialisiert hat, sucht zur Verstärkung seines Teams in...
Embedded Software Engineer*
***Required: A new Embedded Software Engineer to work for my client***If you've got a background in embedded software development in...
My client, a leader in developing and manufacturing high-quality testing equipment for the Pharmaceutical Industry, is searching for a Firmware...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.