€80 - €95 per hour|
For one of our clients, we are looking for an experienced Functional Analyst, who will be responsible for analyzing complex business requirements and change requests to determine their scope and create functional specifications. You will work closely with stakeholders to identify high-value needs and facilitate discussions on the essential features of a Minimum Viable Product (MVP). Then you carry out detailed analyses of business requests that you then model into functionalities.
- At least 8 years of experience in functional analysis and Agile/Scrum methodology
- Proficient in JIRA, UML modeling, Service Design, and UX/UI
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent French and Dutch speaker
You see yourself a fit? Hit APPLY or email me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on this number right away: 0203050078.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Eszter Hlavati
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Analysis.
Field Support Engineer - London
Job title: Field EngineerJob type: Contract - Inside IR35Contract length: until October 2023 (7 months)Start date: As soon as possible...
IT Systemadministrator (m/w/d)
Ihre Aufgaben: Sie sind zuständig für die Konzeption, Integration und den Betrieb von IT-Systemen im Infrastruktur (Windows Server / Linux)....
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.