GCP DevOps Engineer.
GCP DevOps Engineer
€70000 - €85000 per annum|
NB: For this vacancy, we are considering both local and candidates located within the EU.
Looking to join a company that prioritizes technological innovation and welcomes your creativity and ideas? Are you looking to work in an international team, with people from various countries? Would you like to work for a company that values your personal wellbeing?
My client in the creative sector is looking for a Google Cloud (GCP) Engineer who can take care of their infrastructure and CI/CD pipelines, making sure that everything is run from code. Because they are growing, you will also be actively shaping their infrastructure (including pipelines) to handle future workloads.
I'm looking for someone who:
· Is familiar with Google cloud-native services such as Compute Engines, Cloud Storage, etc, as you will be innovating a lot.
· Has experience with Deployment Manager or Terraform for IaC, and knows YAML files.
· Has lots of experience with Docker or Kubernetes (GKE), and GitLab (or similar) for pipelines.
· Has used either Ansible, Puppet or Chef for configuration management, as we hope you will be automating yourself out of a job. Not literally, of course!
· Big plus if you're Google Cloud Architect / Cloud Developer / Cloud DevOps certified, but it's not mandatory.
Who is interested in:
· Working with your teammates to manage GCP infrastructure, helping out where necessary
· Brainstorming and innovating, creating a platform that enables great user experiences
· Creating, repurposing, and automating CI/CD pipelines to ensure that the newest features are quickly and reliably implemented
For a company who:
· Offers you a salary of up to 85k per year, including holiday allowance
· Also compensates you with a commute allowance, pension scheme, and other benefits.
· Gives you the option for a hybrid (2/3) work-from-home policy (office is in Amsterdam)
· Values a good team spirit and personal wellbeing and promotes this with free lunch, team outings, and more.
Sound like your dream job?
Apply now! Send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Chat first? Contact me at email@example.com or at +31 20 305 8554.
We realize we ask a lot, but we urge you to apply even if you match for 75%.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN GCP.
Data Centre GCP Cloud Architect
Apply Now New role! Data Centre GCP Cloud Architect based in the #Netherlands #Amsterdam We are looking for a Data...
GCP DevOps Engineer
Apply Now NB: For this vacancy, we are considering both local and candidates located within the EU. Looking to join...
Cloud Security Architect
Apply Now Our client focuses on cybersecurity steering, threat & vulnerability management and response. We translate key risks, business requirements...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.