Go Software Developer.
Go Software Developer
€60000 - €75000 per annum|
New technology markets are developing exponentially and companies are transforming with each new market created in the Tech world.
· Are you keen on working in the world's most innovative industries?
· Do enjoy working with the latest Technologies?
· Are you ready for your next challenging step in your career?
Our clients pride themselves on keeping up with the latest technologies around the globe. They get their inspiration from a lot of industries & more recently ones based in the Silicon Valley. They help organizations factor in seamless processes by combining smarter Data Storage and IT solutions. The employ highly skilled individuals to deliver and execute mission critical operations.
Your Role: Senior Software Engineer
· Solve challenging & critical customer solutions
· Good work ethic in translating business requirements into software solutions
· Ability to develop good quality applications
· Working closely with developers & architects to build software that interfaces with operator and customer facing hardware
· You are capable of working with low-level communication protocols
· Solving complex mission critical eco-system problems
· Help clients with variety of problems
We are looking for someone with at least 3 years' experience in Software Engineering, accompanied by the following:
· At least 3 years' experience or more in backend software development
· You will write, designing and developing testable code
· You have at least 3 years' experience with Golang
· Design, build and maintain microservices
· Experience with embedded communication protocols is nice to have
· Ability to design software products & maintain high standards of software development
· Knowledge with event driven architecture
· You have a good command of English
What The Company Offers:
· 8% Holiday Allowance
· Lucrative Bonus structure
· Join a team of highly skilled software engineers
· No hierarchical system, we have self-steering teams
· Can work remotely , ability to decide your own hours & schedules your own holidays
· Work in an environment that delivers 100% on its promises to customers
· Fresh and nutritious meals 27/7
· Diverse environment
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Phila Bitterhout
SUBMIT YOUR CV
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.