Google Cloud Engineer (GCP).
Google Cloud Engineer (GCP)
€65000 - €80000 per annum|
Is Google Cloud (GCP) your middle name, and are you very proficient at IaC? Are you the kind of person who enables people, bringing out the best in them, technically and otherwise? Are you looking to join a company where you can actively work on a platform that brings joy to millions of users daily?
My client in the media / entertainment sector is looking for a Google Cloud (GCP) Engineer who can take care of their infrastructure, making sure that everything is run from code. Because they are growing, you will also be actively shaping their infrastructure (including pipelines) to handle future workloads. Next to this you will also be strengthening the security of their platform.
I'm looking for someone who
- Has at least 3 years of experience with GCP services such as Compute Engines, Cloud Storage, Cloud Functions, GKE, Cloud Build, or similar.
- Has experience with Deployment Manager or Terraform for IaC.
- Can code in either Python, Bash or GoLang.
- Has used either Ansible or similar for configuration management, as we hope you will be automating yourself out of a job. Figuratively of course!
- Big plus if you're Google Cloud Architect / Cloud Developer / Cloud DevOps certified.
- Has experience with any other elements of the stack: Apache Kafka, Istio, CDN's, Prometheus, Grafana, ELK-stack.
Who is interested in
- Working with your teammates to manage GCP infrastructure.
- Brainstorming and innovating, maintaining a platform that is highly available, including setting up and optimizing monitoring.
- Creating, repurposing, and automating CI/CD pipelines to ensure that the newest features are quickly and reliably implemented.
For a company who
- identifies your personal value with a competitive salary up to €85.000,- gross per annum (excluding benefits such as a pension scheme, travel reimbursement, and more)
- Also values your personal ambition and can offer you a good development budget.
- Has a very flexible WFH policy. Going to the office in Amsterdam at least once per week is expected.
- Prioritizes a good working environment and promotes taking ownership, developing yourself, and helping others to be successful.
We know we ask a lot, but we encourage you to apply even if you fit for 75% to the vacancy.
Chat first? Contact me at 020 305 8545, or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Nezar Lourens
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN GCP.
Google Cloud Engineer (GCP)
Apply Now Is Google Cloud (GCP) your middle name, and are you very proficient at IaC? Are you the kind...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.