Head of Cloud Platform Engineering
Head of Cloud Platform Engineering.
Head of Cloud Platform Engineering
€100000 - €130000 per annum|
NB: For this position we are only considering candidates already located in the Netherlands, and we cannot provide visa sponsorships or relocation services.
Are you innovative by nature? Do you want to work with the latest technologies and make a difference in people's lives? Do you have ample experience leading platform engineering teams?
My client, an international fintech player is looking to revolutionize the insurance market and is searching for a Head of Platform engineering to shape and scale their high traffic platform to serve millions of users around the world. They expect you to promote engineering excellence, focus on cross function collaboration, and end to end responsibility and ownership, providing constant guidance and support to their platform / cloud engineering team, to support their current growth.
You will be solving complex infrastructure challenges and deliver solutions that will improve the life of their partners and customers. You will also be empowering your team to deliver the design and implementation of the cloud infrastructure, focusing on scalability, security, reliability and resilience of their platform.
I'm looking for someone who:
- Has 5+ years of experience with cloud platform engineering team management, leading, motivating, and developing teams.
- Has a strong experience with cloud computing platforms (AWS) and container orchestration services such as Kubernetes.
- Has a good experience with the software development lifecycle, including experience with languages such as Python, Java or Go.
- Is experienced in building high traffic customer facing platforms on the cloud.
- Expert in running critical mission services and effective incident resolution.
- Has a leader mindset and outstanding communication skills (English).
Who is interested in:
- Guiding and developing a team of six engineers, making sure that they are a better version of themselves today, than they were yesterday.
- Working for a company who is using technology to disrupt the their industry, creating innovative solutions for customers.
- Career growth. Because my client is relatively new, and a growing company (within a group), there are a lot of challenges that need to be tackled.
For a company who:
- Can offer you a highly competitive salary of up to 130k annually (including 8% holiday allowance).
- Offers you a year contract to start off, with a permanent one after.
- Offers you much more: a pension scheme, 25 holidays, travel allowance, and more.
- A flexible work-from-home policy (50/50, office in Hoofddorp)
- Also focuses on health, wellbeing, inclusion, and diversity.
Don't miss this opportunity! Apply now and take the first step towards your career growth. Contact me at 020 305 8545 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
We know we ask a lot, but please also apply if you fit for 75% to the role.
Keywords: DevOps, Amazon Web Services, AWS, Site Reliability Engineering, Cloud, Python, Go, CI/CD, GitLab, Ansible, Terraform
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply NowNezar Lourens
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN AWS.
Apply Now As the Senior/Cloud Architect, you hold the responsibility of overseeing cloud computing and automation, with a primary focus...
AWS Cloud Engineer (NL sprekend)
Apply Now Let op: Voor deze functie overwegen we alleen kandidaten die al in Nederland wonen en ook Nederlands spreken....
Senior DevOps Engineer (FinTech)
Apply Now NB: This position is only for engineers already located in the Netherlands (Randstad area) as we cannot provide...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.