Head of Data.
Head of Data
€110000 - €120000 per annum|
Other Data Jobs
Heda of Data
Do you have more than 6 years of experienece in Data Management/Data Governance and leadership background?
Would you like to have a leading role in setting the roadmap for the department?
Are you creative, professional and passionate about customized servise?
Plesae check if this opportunity might be for you:
- Consulations with the stakeholders about data technical issues
- Setting the startegy for the data department
- Deliver data -driven insights
- Guide your team towards development in data domain
- Co-operate closely with other departments while implementing solutions that improve the company performance
Good if you have:
- Experience in managing teams and/or project management skills
- Hands-on experience in Data Governance and managing Data as an asset
- Knowledge about GDPR and other Data-related legislation procedures
- Startegical thinking an growth mind-set
What company offers:
- Oportunity to grow and develop in your career
- Excellent base salary;
- 25+ Holidays;
- Flexible working hours;
- Great pension scheme;
- Yearly Bonus;
Does it sound interesting? Please contact me with any additional questions you may have about the role and the company!
Please note: For the moment we recruit localy for this position.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other Data Jobs.
We are looking for a Sr. Denodo (Data Virtualisation) Developer to join one of our clients in Amsterdam starting immediately....
We are looking for a Dutch Speaking SAP consultant to join one of our clients in The Netherlands as soon...
Finance IT Business Analyst
Finance IT Business Analyst- Switzerland and EU candidates Our client in Zurich, a global leader in the finance environment, is...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.