WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Amsterdam, North Holland
€270.00 - €290.00 per day
11 maanden geleden
Looking for hands on Installation Technicians to pick up Ad-hoc contract work in Amsterdam or Dublin.
A global telecoms business has mulptiple needs for "Installation Technician / Engineer" positions in Dublin, Ireland and also Amsterdam, Netherlands. We will ideally be looking for 5-7 locally based candidates in each location that our client can utilize for regular contract assignments across a range of projects in the region on a daily rate basis (all inclusive of expenses).
The projects will involve the connectivity, test and maintenance of a global high speed fibre optic networks. Understanding and knowledge of DWDM will be essential for this position.
- DWDM experience
- Hands on experience with OTDR's
- 3+ yrs test, installation or site audit experience
- Working in a team to install new racks/cabinets, Optical and Router equipment or modifications of existing installed equipment. Installations to conform to Company Standards following MOPs (Methods of procedure) and within defined Process and Procedures.
- Background in Telecommunications/IT. Experience installing equipment, rack/cabinets, AC/DC Power, Rectifiers, Grounding or Structured Cabling etc.
- Knowledge of Telco Engineering concepts, component qualification methods, system simulation, link budget analysis, Site Surveys or Design (Networks, Devices, and Technologies).
- Working knowledge of Optical and Electrical testing practices required.
- Understanding of DWDM (Dense Wave Division Multiplexers) based optical transmission systems and OTDR (Optical Time Domain Reflectometer) testing preffered