WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Amsterdam, North Holland
Up to €540.00 per day
11 maanden geleden
- Perform integration and deployment activities with country teams, vendors and teams as per the agreed plan.
- Contribute to the deployment plans and project logs (risks, issues, decisions, changes…etc.)
- Work with Delivery & Product teams to gather clear & documented specifications and requirements for the deliveries or assigned projects
- Define accordingly the entry and exit criteria for the assigned department activities
- Provide regular updates to the project lead and manager
- Contribute to document, coordinate and perform Technical Field Trials. Provide associated test results and reports.
- Has engineering expertise to contribute to Production Integration with Operations and other teams
- Contribute to document, coordinate and perform the handover to Operations teams, ensure that all criteria are met and that the required documentation is created/updated and delivered
- Support Operations and QA Team on the investigation of issues coordinate resolution of issues and defects within technology and with external vendors
Preferred education/ qualifications:
- MSc degree level in a relevant area (network-, communications- or consumer electronics engineering)
- Fluent spoken and written English Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience in the telco, cable or satellite industry (pref. 5 years)
- Experience in System Integration or Deployment of B2C video services (pref. 5 years)
- Experience and very strong knowledge of DTV, OTT, IP TV, On-Demand platforms and Video Delivery technologies (pref. 5 years)
- Experience with working in an international and distributed team environment (pref. 5 years)
- Strong technical knowledge and integration & deployment experience around Video encoding/transcoding, CAS, DRM, Video back-ends, workflows, security services, Application Services, CDN, TV, VoD, nPVR, Access technology, and Internet technology related. (should have experience with minimum 3 of the requirements)
- End-to-End and deep technical understanding of TV platforms and Back Office system technology & ecosystem, architecture & flows, with real hands-on experience, in particular, in-service platforms (HW and SW), user interfaces, Apps and media acquisition/management, processing and distribution. (very important)
- Understanding and experience of IP and broadcast networking, including troubleshooting of connection and routing issues (pref. Wireshark and Charles)
- Proficient in UNIX