WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Amsterdam, North Holland
Up to €400.00 per day
3 maanden geleden
Experienced IP Network Engineer required on a contract basis in Amsterdam.
- Building and maintaining of IPAM tools and solutions, advising on improvements
- Detailed knowledge of IP Address Management
- Data handling, database and SQL skills
- Liaise with different teams for data sanity checks
- IPAM report creation
- Assist with the day-to-day IPAM business within the Capacity Planning Team
Preferred: Experience with Easy-IP and/or other IPAM tools and solution o RIPE experience, including RIPE database o CISCO certificate
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Design, install, and maintain network hardware and software (LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems).
2. Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
3. Determine network and system requirements.
4. Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
5. Ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
6. Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers, and in network servers such as file servers, VPNgateways, intrusion detection systems.