IP Operations Engineer (DevOps, DDoS).
IP Operations Engineer (DevOps, DDoS)
€65000 - €80000 per annum|
NB: For this position, we are only considering engineers already located in the Netherlands. Highly skilled migrant visa sponsorship is possible. This position is hybrid, and you would be required to visit the office in Amsterdam for 2-3x per week.
Are you looking to join a company where you can be responsible for platforms that millions of users are using on a daily basis? Would you like to take ownership in ensuring that these remain available 24/7? Looking to polish your own skills, within a company that can offer you endless growth opportunities?
For my client in the financial services sector, I'm looking for an IP Engineer with experience in DDoS mitigation. In this role, you will be focusing on managing services focused around the mitigation of DDoS incidents on a global scale. The ideal candidate would have a DevOps Engineer background, with good networking knowledge.
I'm looking for someone who
- has 4+ years of hands-on IP Engineering, working with anti-DDoS implementations, including DDoS scrubbing services
- has a good understanding of networking (TCP/IP, VPNs, SFTP, Proxy, Firewalls).
- has hands-on experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible (or similar).
- knows how things work within DevOps regarding CI/CD, cross-functional teams, etc.
- has experience with monitoring and logging tools such as ELK-stack, Prometheus, and Grafana (or similar), and knows how to improve on this part.
Who is interested in
- Improving the monitoring and alerting of various services.
- Actively participating in DDoS mitigations, changes, etc.
- Advising internal colleagues on internet and network implementations, and more.
The benefits are on par with your responsibilities:
- Highly competitive salary of up to €80.000 annually, depending on your background and experience.
- Up to 27 vacation days depending on the contract.
- Great pension scheme and other benefits.
- A dynamic environment, working on challenging projects, with endless opportunities.
- Focus on your personal growth in an agile working environment.
We know we ask a lot, but we encourage you to apply even if you fit for 70% to the vacancy.
Apply now! Chat first? Contact me at 020 305 8545, or e-mail me at email@example.com
Keywords: Linux, RHEL, Ansible, Oracle, ELK-stack, Prometheus, Grafana, Openshift, Kubernetes, SQL, Azure DevOps
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Nezar Lourens
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Engineering.
Apply Now Beschrijving van de klant SENIOR IT-BEVEILIGINGSSPECIALIST Bent je op zoek naar een positie waarin je jouw passie en...
Apply Now Yara Brouwers, Recruitment Consultant, Darwin Recruitment Netwerk Engineer | Start z.s.m.| 6 maanden +| Hybride Voor onze directe...
Senior Network Engineer
Apply Now My client is looking for a Senior Network Engineer to support the design, development, delivery, and operations of...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.