IT infrastructure specialist.
IT infrastructure specialist
kr40000 - kr69000 per month|
We're looking for a talented IT Infrastructure Specialist to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of setting up and authorizing software, hardware, and server resources for new users.
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Reporting to the CTO and based in the company's Gothenburg office, as the IT Infrastructure Specialist you will be responsible for projects linked to changes related to our current and future systems. You will manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure. This includes staying up to date and being able to identify the necessary improvements. This is a hands-on role where you will be doing multiple different tasks related to the IT infrastructure field. You will join skilled, cross-functional, and agile people who are used to working closely together.
The ideal candidate for this IT Infrastructure Specialist role will have relevant experience of setting up and authorizing software, hardware, and server resources for new users.
You'll also need experience of:
- Designing it environments with sufficient redundancy, duplication, and security protection against natural, internal, and external threats that may compromise information security and service availability
- Configurations and network management
- Providing mechanisms for identity and access management (IAM- solutions) according to organizational policies
- 3 years of Azure active directory environment
- Understanding of cloud security, specifically in the area of Azure and SaaS collaboration products
In addition, you'll need 3 years in Azure active directory environment and experience understanding of cloud security, specifically in the area of Azure and SaaS collaboration products.
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
An excellent salary is on offer for the IT Infrastructure Specialist position.
You'll also get the following benefits with the role:
- Competitive salary and yearly bonus
- Employee stock options
- 6 weeks of paid vacation
- Yearly visit to gaming expo
- Private pension plan and health insurance
- 5000 sek wellness allowance
- Yearly team trips to sunny destinations
Full details of the package on offer will be revealed once we receive your application.
They are an in-house game studio creating a rare combination of a creative atmosphere with fast-paced innovation and long-term stability, and as a business they've been around since 2006.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Have great values and are a purpose-driven company
- Have a great work-life balance
- A new awesome office complete with an in-house cinema, vr-area
- Have yearly team-building trips to warm and sunny countries
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Interested? If you think you're right for this IT Infrastructure Specialist role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Abbie Keating
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Engineering.
Apply Now Beschrijving van de klant SENIOR IT-BEVEILIGINGSSPECIALIST Bent je op zoek naar een positie waarin je jouw passie en...
Apply Now Yara Brouwers, Recruitment Consultant, Darwin Recruitment Netwerk Engineer | Start z.s.m.| 6 maanden +| Hybride Voor onze directe...
Senior Network Engineer
Apply Now My client is looking for a Senior Network Engineer to support the design, development, delivery, and operations of...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.