WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
8 maanden geleden
Project Manager for Digital Transformation needed for a 12 months project
For a 12 months project in Dublin, we are looking for a Hands-on IT Progject Manager who has change management experience in various international companies and has good knowledge of Security Projects and IT Infrastructure projects in combination with Telephony.
You will be reporting to the Head of Security and will be responsible for a big Project focussed on Security and Infrastructure. In Dublin this International company has the IT SSC. The transformation is focussed on driving more quality into IT and it's projects.
We are looking for a candidate who is strong in:
- Vendor Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Company Politics
- Security Background
- Cloud Experience
- Worked with Data Centres
So get in contact if you want to know more and make sure you have experience with:
- CI/CD improvements with automated deployments and fully automated provision of platforms
- strong improvements of speed to market of new functionality and products.
- ITIL service management
- IT Operations and Infrastructure
- Cloud Hosting, Application Support, OS, Database Management and Business Intelligence Platforms
- Infrastructure E2E incl. global Network to Offices/Partners and customers, Security like Firewall and DDoS
- Experience with application domains and hardware infrastructure: Front & Back office applications, networking, datacentres, storage, servers, 24x7x365 Operations,
Get in touch to find out more about this role. You need to be willing to travel.