€0 - €0 per annum|
I am representing a Large Tech Company in the Healthcare sector. This is a really exciting unique opportunity!
Our client has created a seamless telemedicine platform that empowers patients to take control of their healthcare journey, whilst allowing medical practices to increase efficiency. They've grown significantly over the past two years, and are now scaling following an acquisition from US-based business.
You will be working on hardware, software, trouble shooting, where to purchase things, to provide equipment for all offices, wifi, office issues and office support. You troubleshoot, respond to inquiries and find solutions to technical challenges. Beyond the day-to-day, you improve the user experience by contributing to longer-term projects and documentation efforts.
Working with a USA company, all expenses paid trip to US Florida office is required at the start of the role for onboarding!
What do you need?
- 2-3 Years Experience in IT Support
- Corporate experience is highly desirable
- Experience in supporting Apple Linux, Windows and Boyd Environments
- Great Customer Service skills/People Skills
What they offer!
- Hybrid working- 2/3 days in Berlin Office .
- Extensive career and growth opportunities
- Amazing culture
- Personal education budget
- Monthly budget for team events (team building, lunches, happy hours...)
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Remote work opportunities
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
IT SYSTEMADMINISTRATOR (M/W/D)
Apply Now Für unseren Kunden, ein Systemhaus bei München, suchen wir aktuell einen IT-Systemadministrator (w/m/d). Aufgaben: Der Aufgabenbereich liegt in...
IT Business Analyst
Apply Now IT Business Analyst I am looking for a Business Analyst UK based ONLY * Perform business analysis of...
Product Owner/Business Consultant
Apply Now I am working with a global fashion brand who are looking for a creative Senior Product Owner/Business Consultant...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.