WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Amsterdam, North Holland
2 maanden geleden
In the role of IT helpdesk & User support Administrator, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the IT Helpdesk support including End point administration, supporting users' incidents/problems in client environment. You will play an important role in, Administration and coordination of laptops and mobile devices, Build & Rollout the End Points. You will also deliver day to day operations, troubleshoot End Points, first line support for collaboration IT devices, Video Conference, Wi-Fi, Telephony & Network Devices.
- 3-4 years of strong experience in IT Helpdesk support.
- Working Knowledge of EUC domain.
- Experience in Laptop Imaging through SCCM, solving issues on the deployment phase.
- Proven ability in handling Windows 10 environment infrastructure & Mobile Device management along with knowledge of ITIL processes; especially Service Request, Incident and Change management.
- Excellent communication to users and relevant (business) colleagues
- Solid customer service focus.
- Proficient to manage user incident tickets for higher resolution.
- Coordinate with multiple teams for resolving incident and executing change tickets & incidents. Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- 1st line support (the IT Help Desk)
- Executive Support Desktop services
- Telephony Installations
- Video Conferencing support
- Mobile phone support and administration
- Hand & feet support.
· To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to Group Compliance policies and service management principles.
· Responsible for the accurate and timely processing of the administration for corporate mobile devices.
· Responsible for the administration and coordination of laptops and mobile devices.
· Responsible for the administration and coordination of service and repairs, and to back-up mobile devices to ensure an easy redeployment and ensuring repairs are logged accordingly and tracked.
· Working according to guidelines set by the IT Manager and the company policies & procedures.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.