Java EE Software Engineer.
Java EE Software Engineer
CHF100000 - CHF120000 per annum|
Java EE Software Engineer
ZÜRICH | CHF100000 - CHF120000 PER ANNUM | PERMANENT | JAVA
Do you want to help individuals live more self-determined lives?
Would you wish to use your creative freedom to harmonize your work and personal goals?
In this role, you will be able to put your distinctive abilities and knowledge to use in a motivated and flexible working environment. You will also be given a lot of responsibility and will help shape the company's future.
Your responsibilities as a Java EE Software Engineer:
- With your technical talents and dedication, you help us maintain the application landscape up to date by growing it further and clearly changing it.
- As an enthusiastic Java Engineer, your concentration is on a partner management programme that is at the heart of the department and is known for its excellent availability and performance.
- You are involved in every stage of development (analysis, implementation, documentation, testing, release and support). Our international team will be there to help you.
- Java/Jakarta EE server applications on the application server WildFly, Quarkus, web and fat clients, and MSSQL databases comprise the diversified technology stack.
- You ensure the entire process with unit and integration tests, constant usage of contemporary development tools such as CI/CD, and appropriate refactorings.
Your requirements as a Java EE Software Engineer:
- You have a computer science education (EFZ, HF, FH) and several years of practical experience developing Java/Jakarta EE software.
- You can rapidly understand complex challenges and like learning new things.
- You continuously think agilely and push for incremental improvements in procedures and software with your Scrum team.
- They immediately and constructively identify areas for development and foster an environment in which ideas may be voiced and discussed.
- Your profile is completed with strong German and English skills.
Basic salary: CHF100,000 - CHF120,000 per annum
Benefits: They will assist you in optimising your professional development and lifestyle throughout your life. They offer a Home office, 25 to 30 vacation days, premium contributions for the third pillar, and a wide range of additional training all contribute to this.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Java.
Application Support Engineer
Apply Now Application Support Engineer We are looking for an Application Support Engineer to join the team! Your responsibilities as...
Java Application Developer
Apply Now Java Application Developer Our client working in the healthcare sector is looking for a new Application Developer based...
Software Engineer - Worldwide Company!
Apply Now Are you a talented Software Engineer, or are you aiming to be one? Can you demonstrate that you...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.