Java Engineer – Fight Cybercrime!.
Java Engineer – Fight Cybercrime!
€65000 - €92000 per annum|
A proven multinational, active in over 40 countries, and established specialist in Fintech, is looking to reinforce its experienced Smart Data team with a Java Developer. The company is providing full-scale data solutions to their internal services worldwide.
They have enjoyed impressive success and growth in the last years, winning multiple awards for their work and have grown to over 60K employees worldwide. This organization can provide you with a perfect work-life balance enjoying a high quality of life in Amsterdam
Java Software Developer - What's expected of you?
You and the team will be responsible for the full-cycle development and maintenance of various data interfaces managing, monitoring, transforming, and loading data from thousands of sources. The software solutions are built in Java using various libraries and frameworks. Furthermore, you will be:
- Playing a key role in the development team constantly looking for creative ways to improve the service and products
- Working on projects alongside colleagues who share your passion for technology with Agile software development methodologies
- Use your strong Functional Programming skills to consistently deliver quality code
- Take ownership of design, implementation, test, documentation, etc…
Java Software Developer - Your profile?
- A proven track record as a software developer (at least 3 years of professional experience)
- Knowledge of FP and OO
- Experience in Java, Scala, AWS, Elasticsearch, Spark, Postgres, or MySQL
- You speak fluent English; Dutch is a plus but not a requirement
Java Software Developer - The offer!
- Be part of a company functioning at the highest level in their domain
- An annual salary can range from 45.000€ to 92.000€, depending on your current expertise
- High bonuses, high mobility budget and extra benefits
- A secondary package includes a pension plan, transport costs, and health insurance
- A role in one of their 20! Agile DevOps teams and an easily accessible office in Amsterdam
- A varied job in a small and highly collaborative team with many opportunities for career moves
- The R&D department is driven but also a challenging environment. All your colleagues are enthusiastic and always looking to improve the quality of the software solutions.
- Perfect environment to live and work with your whole family!
So, I guess you're convinced? The next step is to hit apply! Or contact me via phone or email or questions about this or other open roles:
Daniel, a consultant specialising in JVM
Daniel.email@example.com / 020 30 585 41
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Java.
Full-Stack Lead - Up to 95K
Apply Now Full-Stack Lead Developer Data Security Market, Up to 95K NB: For this position, we can only consider candidates...
Senior Java Developer
Apply Now Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for Backend Java Developers on behalf of a consultancy company in Stockholm that...
Apply Now Zurich / 12 months contract / Java / Containers / Microservices Senior Back End Developer (Java) Darwin Recruitment...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.