JAVA SOFTWARE ENGINEER | Lead IT Company.
JAVA SOFTWARE ENGINEER | Lead IT Company
CHF110000 - CHF140000 per annum|
JAVA SOFTWARE ENGINEER - Leading IT Company!
ZÜRICH | CHF 100,000 - CHF 140,000 PER ANNUM | PERMANENT | JAVA
As Switzerland's premier IT firm, we leverage digitisation trends to offer distinctive client benefits - from concept to market success.
We integrate technology, security, and business knowledge to provide smart solutions for complicated problems.
If you want to be involved in the progress of a leading IT company...this could be the role for you!
Java Software Engineer Responsibilities:
- You will work on fascinating project assignments ranging from design through to implementation of solutions for demanding customers in the areas of distributed systems, web applications, rich clients, embedded systems, and mobile devices.
- Modern, event-driven, and reactive architectures will be used. Our technology portfolio is extensive and includes all system components ("full stack").
- You will employ the technologies that are most appropriate for each project. As programming languages, you will utilise Java, Kotlin, Typescript, or Swift. Frontend frameworks such as Angular, React, and Ionic are frequently used, as are backend frameworks such as SpringBoot, Akka, and Express.js.
- Docker and Kubernetes will be used extensively in DevOps. Cloud solutions from Google, Amazon, and Microsoft are available if required.
Java Software Engineer Requirements:
A software engineer's job is both difficult and diversified. As a result, you will contribute experience in software analysis, design/architecture, and development, and you will take responsibility for a portion of the solution. You will enjoy communicating and are eager to devote yourself to your future profession.
- A university degree in computer science (ETH/FH/Uni) or a similar qualification is required.
- Passionate about software development.
- Several years of experience with several of the above technologies.
- Work well in groups.
- Continuous learning and training.
- A structured approach and strong self-management abilities are required.
- Confident demeanour and delight in customer interaction.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written German and English.
We maintain an open corporate culture in our Zurich city centre headquarters, where we practice personal responsibility, involvement, and open communication. You will advance in innovative projects and take part in our broad training and education programmes.
The company, which employs approximately 350 people, has won multiple honours as one of the finest employers in Switzerland, including the "Swiss Employer Award" and "Great Place to Work Switzerland."
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Java.
Application Support Engineer
Apply Now Application Support Engineer We are looking for an Application Support Engineer to join the team! Your responsibilities as...
Java Application Developer
Apply Now Java Application Developer Our client working in the healthcare sector is looking for a new Application Developer based...
Software Engineer - Worldwide Company!
Apply Now Are you a talented Software Engineer, or are you aiming to be one? Can you demonstrate that you...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.