£40000 - £60000 per annum|
My client are growing so fast and now need to expand their team with an extra React Developer!
What we are looking for:
- have at least 2 years of experience (but of course talent and drive are most important)
- preferably a hybrid : experience in both frontend & backend development
- have worked on projects that scaled to large customer or user volumes
- like the idea of working in-house
You would also like to have at least one year of experience in one or more of the following technologies:
- iOS - Swift
- Android - Kotlin
Right now we are on an incredibly exciting journey that is moving forward quickly.
We also work to help exciting startups build the digital products of the future. Where we ourselves really believe in the entrepreneurs & ideas and act as a complete technical partner when needed.
We also work with established tech companies, such as Polestar and SEB, with everything from large to small projects!
Our culture is characterized by, among other things:
- energy & drive,
- instructive projects & clients
- as well as great opportunities to develop
If this sounds like something of interest please apply now!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Harry Willats
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Front-End Developer (Vue)
Apply Now Voor één van de grootste financiele organisaties in Nederland, ben ik opzoek naar een Frontend Developer met een...
Frontend Vue Dev. (Gambling Industry)
Apply Now I am looking for a FrontEnd Vue Developer. The company I represent is the largest gambling provider in...
Frontend Angular Engineer
Apply Now Are you a talented Frontend Angular Developer, or are you aiming to be one? If so then you...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.