Junior Digital Marketing Support.
Junior Digital Marketing Support
CHF40 - CHF50 per hour|
Other Digital Jobs
Junior Digital Marketing Support - Zurich / Remote - 6 Months Fixed Term Contract
Information: Graduated or current graduates are also welcome.
Darwin Recruitment have a new open position at one of our key clients based in Zurich, where we are looking for a temporary external consultant to start as soon as possible. This job is for a Junior Digital Marketing Support.
- Start date: August / September or by arrangement
- End date: February / March 2023
- Extension: This is highly possible
- Workplace: Zurich or home office
- Salary: Approx. CHF 70,000-CHF 72,500 per annum
- Home Office: Fully remote possible (also nearshore), preferably on-site presence
- Workload: 50-100%
Tasks & Responsibilities
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Supporter to support the Digital Business, helping with online advertising activities for Yallo, Lebara and Swype. The main tasks include:
- Supporting digital marketing strategy execution for a portfolio of brands and products (digital copywriting, implementation, troubleshooting)
- Coordinating creative workflow with external agencies
- Concept-drafting and copywriting for digital paid media (incl. social media, SEA, etc.)
- Reviewing and proof-reading visual creative assets
- Assisting promotional reporting and optimization
- Growing online brand recognition and potential customer base with engaging and qualitative copywriting and storytelling
- Bachelors' degree preferred with min. 1 year of digital marketing experience
- Experience in digital copywriting for online advertising
- Ability to write concise and sales-driving texts for digital
- Good analytical skills and ability to work with social media reporting
- Independent and self-driven, strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Team player that enjoys working in a dynamic set up
- Native in German and fluent in English
Interested? Please send me your CV and I'll contact you to book a meeting.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other Digital Jobs.
Senior Backend Developer
Apply Now Senior Backend Developer / Düsseldorf A completely technology and product focussed company in the heart of Düsseldorf with...
Senior Software Engineer
Apply Now Senior Software Engineer / Köln A completely technology and product focussed company in the heart of Köln with...
Node.Js Developer UP to 90K
Apply Now Node.Js Developer UP to 90K (the Netherlands) **Interview and offer can happen within 2 weeks! There is no...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.