Junior ICT Business Analyst.
Junior ICT Business Analyst
£70000.00 - £90000.00 per annum|
Junior ICT Business Analyst, 80-100%
Your contribution to our team
As a junior ICT business analyst, you will monitor projects in this varied and responsible function, from implementation to handover to operations. Your core task is to develop project ideas, create implementation concepts and work out proposed solutions. You analyze market trends with the help of our BI specialist. You will also create test scenarios, support and assess user tests and coordinate the further development and optimization of business solutions.
- Apprenticeship or completed studies in the field of business informatics/business analyst (UNI, HF, FH)
- Ideally, you have experience in project management and have already been involved in digitization projects
- You are enthusiastic about projects that are mostly in the IT area
- Experience with Qlikview/QlikSense and Microsoft PowerBI are an advantage
- you have a positive can-do attitude and enjoy implementing projects in a team
- Independent and reliable way of working
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English - Knowledge
of French is an advantage
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of working from home
- A performance-oriented company with plenty of scope for creativity
- Interesting tasks and opportunities for further training
- A friendly, uncomplicated working atmosphere
- Flat hierarchies and quick decision -making processes
- An attractive pension fund
- Good connections to local public transport
- Employee parking spaces are available
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Analytics.
Data Entry Medewerker
Apply Now Wij zijn per direct op zoek naar een Data Entry Medewerker voor een van onze opdrachtgevers in Rotterdam....
Lead Data Scientist
Apply Now Could you be interested in tackling one of the largest data challenges in the utilities/energy sector? My client...
Senior Business Analyst
Apply Now We are looking for a highly motivated Business Analyst to join one of our main clients who is...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.