Junior IT Support (m/f/d) in Munich.
Junior IT Support (m/f/d) in Munich
€0 - €0 per annum|
For our customer - an IT service provider in Holzkirchen - we are currently looking for a Junior IT Support (m/f/d).
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Providing 1st/2nd level support
- Act as the main point of contact for employees who are experiencing computer issues
- Monitor the performance of the company's desktop infrastructure and make suggestions for improving efficiency
- Resolve software, hardware and device issues reported by the end users
- Installation, configuration and ongoing usability of desktop hardware and software
- Support services for Client standard technologies including basic troubleshooting of Exchange and adds/moves/changes for AD accounts
- Troubleshoot PC connectivity issues and network elements including ISP circuits, firewalls, network switches, wireless equipment and telephone system
- Remote access solution (VPN) implementation and support
- Communication with customers/end users as required, keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
- Advise and train staff on computer operations and software application
- Good understanding of Information Technology; trends, products and solutions
- 1+ years' experience in a similar position supporting a variety of technologies and services
- Knowledge of:
- Windows OS (Windows 7 & 10)
- Microsoft Office & Office 365 applications
- PCLaptop hardware
- PCLaptop peripherals, including printers
- Mobile devices
- Active Directory
- ITIL certification and familiarity with the Service Now ticketing system is an advantage
- Highly self-motivated and directed with a keen attention to detail
- Customer focused with a passion and drive for customer satisfaction and delivering business values
- A service-oriented mindset and always striving to deliver on tasks and projects
- Ability to work independently as well as willing to follow directions and best practices
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Friendly, supportive and flexible personality with quick learning ability
- Good team player with planning and organizing skills & multi-task
Fluent German and English (written and spoken) communication skills
Are you interested?
Then apply online - your CV is sufficient. If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Kevin Winter
by email: email@example.com
or by phone +49 89 541977089
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Kevin Winter
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Apply Now Test Engineer The financial enterprise should remain the digital innovation leader in the Swiss financial world in the...
Operations Specialist (m/w/d)
Apply Now Our client is looking for support from an Operations Specialist (m/f/d) within the framework of employee leasing. The...
Software Product Manager
Apply Now Software Product Manager - Hybrid - Paris Job - Software Product ManagerClient Location - ParisRemote work offering -...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.