WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Rotterdam, South Holland
€50000.00 - €65000.00 per annum
11 maanden geleden
Complex software crafting, great working environment, freedom in the job, functional programming, brand-new Kotlin tech stack, Rotterdam city centre, collaborative teams, no managers, high-traffic web solutions, two-week sprints and a nice salary package.
Sounds like your new job? Continue reading!
My exclusive client is a well-established and stable organisation with a high-traffic platform in the field of logistics. They are the most innovative business within their sector delivering products for global clients. Their full R&D team is situated in the city centre in Rotterdam. Their system is very complex due to the extremely strict requirements within the sector.
Kotlin Backend Developer - The function
You will be joining the technology team, 7 senior developers and -engineers, and working together with multiple colleagues from various departments. You will play a key role in ensuring the quality of the system/ solutions and craft it to the next level.
- The company believes that people produce their best work when they are given the freedom and liberty to develop the solutions
- Develop advanced and ground-breaking technical solutions to help further the goals of the company within highly collaborative teams
- Building new functionalities and researching new environments like microservices
- Guide younger team members to aid their evolution and learning
- Best practices in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Two-weekly software deliveries to secure a competitive edge and supporting DevOps and front-end development
Kotlin Backend Developer - Location
- Rotterdam (Easy accessible by public transport)
Kotlin Backend Developer -Profile
- At least 6 years' experience in software backend development (Java, Scala or C#) (Agile environment)
- Good understanding of Kotlin
- Good knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery is a plus
- Expertise in Microservices, CQRS or Event Sourcing
- Cloud knowledge is an advantage
- A curious mindset, constantly eager to discover and explore!
- Fluent in English
- You have an unlimited passion for software engineering and new technologies
Kotlin Backend Developer - What's on offer?
- A chance to work alongside young people who share your passion for the creative and innovative
- An impressive annual salary which can go up to 65.000€ per year
- Working in an environment which feels like a start-up culture but with the financial benefits and freedom of a stable company
- To work in a modern office in the city centre of Rotterdam!
- Great lunches! Every day exciting food is delivered. Fun events! Every Friday drinks with the colleagues, team dinners and tech trips
Got interested? Or still, looking for something else in backend development? Contact me @
Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 30 585 41