Lead AWS DevOps Engineer.
Lead AWS DevOps Engineer
€70000 - €98000 per annum|
NB: For this position we can only consider local candidates as we cannot provide relocation services.
Are you a Senior or Principal DevOps Engineer, looking to do work that has a great impact customer satisfaction? Do you have extensive experience with serverless applications and API's? Are you looking to join a company that has a big impact on everybody's lives?
I'm looking for a Lead DevOps Engineer for a trendsetter in the logistics sector. This company is continuously improving and innovating existing processes, incorporating cutting edge data science techniques into easy-to-use solutions for both customers and suppliers. These solutions are designed to be fully serverless, running on AWS.
I'm looking for someone who
- Is technically strong, and can coach other engineers and teams, as well as provide technical direction using technologies such as AWS (serverless) and Python
- Has experience with API's, databases, and CI/CD pipelines
- Is used to working according to Agile principles, and knows how to liaise with other DevOps Engineers, Data Scientists and Solution Architects
- Has analysed business processes in the past, and can design and build data-oriented solutions
Who is interested in
- Harnessing the power of data, and integrate this into embeddable API's
- Implementing and advocating Cloud Native innovations across the team
- Helping us attain a robust, scalable, and cutting edge IT infrastructure
For a company who
- identifies your personal value with a competitive salary up to €98.000,- gross per annum
- offers an interesting working environment, working with an international team of open-minded, ambitious colleagues.
- offers a lot more: development opportunities, hybrid (work-from-home) working conditions, lots of coffee at the office, and a travel cost reimbursement.
We know we ask a lot, but we hope you apply even if you fit for 70%. Ready to join a dedicated organization that offers you an opportunity in line with YOUR ambition?
Apply now! Contact Nezar at 0203058545, or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: AWS Lambda, EC2, RDS, API Gateway, DynamoDB, S3, Kinesis, Serverless, Python, API, CI/CD, Lead, Principal, Technical, DevOps, Site Reliability Engineer, SRE, Microservices, Testing, CodePipeline, CodeCommit, CodeBuild
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN DevOps.
We are currently representing an award winning energy solutions company who are now looking to boost their DevOps department by...
I am working with one of the biggest media, retail, and distribution companies in Norway that are looking for experienced...
Site Reliability Engineer
We are currently in partnership with an award winning Cyber Security Company. Founded in Aarau in 1996 and specializes in...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.