WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Amsterdam, North Holland
€75000.00 - €100000.00 per annum
3 maanden geleden
When most engineers describe their dream job it usually involves the terms like "newest technologies", "exciting projects", "innovative product" and "great working environment"; why would you settle for anything less than that? There are companies who can offer a working environment where you can find exactly these aspects.
My exclusive client just opened their office near Amsterdam and you can join as Lead Backend Engineer to guide the team in this new decade.
Lead Backend Engineer - The job itself:
No two projects ever the same. Constantly challenging you and your team to stretch their abilities to find suitable solutions. Development happens in the office near Amsterdam where you'll be working on various projects in finance and trading. A large portion of your time will be invested in R&D where you'll be free to work and experiment with new technologies guaranteeing you stay up to date with the ever-evolving world of IT. You will be closely working with the CTO and owner of the business securing the ability to impact the business.
As Lead Backend Engineer, you will also be closely working with the Lead Frontend Developer ensuring strong communications and transparency across the company and teams. In a supervisor role, you will also guide junior team members ensuring their personal development.
Lead Backend Engineer - What skills you'll need to join this team?
- Solid knowledge of Backend Software Engineering (C++)
- At least 6 years' hands-on experience in the field of software development and been involved in software delivery projects
- A proven track record as Lead Engineer
- Fluent in English
- Work eligibility in the Netherlands
- The word impossible isn't in your dictionary
Location: Near Amsterdam
Lead Backend Engineer - What's on offer?
- Freedom to seriously impact the company, product and trading industry and make a difference
- Stability: The company recently received a massive financial funding to offer stability for the upcoming five years. They have already valued at 20x the first funding.
- Money: While your annual salary will ultimately be decided by your skills and experience, this can range from 75.000€ to 100.000€
- An expansive secondary package including pension plan, transport costs, training budget and much more
- Environment: Amazing office based near Amsterdam joining a team of hard-working and committed professionals
- Flexibility: Flexible hours and remote work is possibly
Are you ready to take up the challenge? Hit the "APPLY" button now!
For any questions get in touch with Daniel Scheepbouwer
020 30 58 541 / Daniel.email@example.com
For a company that develops unique IoT devices for transport, I am looking for a Lead Java Developer. They are one of the fastest hardware as a service company in Europe and work with more than 40 countries! I am looking for someone who has… At least 5+ years of working with Java EE, Spring framework Experience in leading a team Experience with REST APIs, SOAT APIs Knowledge of any CI/CD tools (Jenkins or Bamboo or similar) Who is interested in… Working with a highly motivated multicultural team Working closely together with the management team on existing and future projects Supporting and mentoring other developers to help them improve their skills and write good quality code For a company who… Offers a competitive salary with an opportunity to grow depending on results, flexible working hours Gives you the ability to leave a mark om the strategy and growth Is interested in your personal development with a great budget for books, conferences, training and paid development courses Interested to hear more? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online!