Lead Front-end Engineer.
Lead Front-end Engineer
kr800000 - kr1000000 per annum|
We are searching for an experienced, passionate, and structured Lead Front-end Engineer to join our engineering team in Oslo, Norway.
We build and manage a powerful content platform used by organizations worldwide. The platform is open source and delivered as both software and a cloud service. We are using a modern tech stack based on React, Next.js, Typescript, GraphQL, Kubernetes, and Java.
You have experience leading developers, building, and improving user experience, and delivering high-quality applications and features.
- Strong project management skills in an agile environment
- Collaborate closely with the product owner and developers
- Eye for good design and UX
- Good understanding of system architecture principles
- Stay on top of new technologies and trends in your space
- Like to share your knowledge and passion
- University degree in computer science, or similar
- English oral and written proficiency (willingness to learn Norwegian)
- Work permit in Norway/EU
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Bradley Wilkins
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Apply Now For a market Leader in HR consultancy, I'm looking for a Senior Node.JS Developer with AWS and RESTful...
SaaS Frontend Software Engineer
Apply Now SaaS Frontend Software Engineer - Leading IT Company!! 100,000CHF - 140,000CHF depending in experience and qualifications As Switzerland's...
Sr React Engineer (Relocation)
Apply Now There is an opening for a talented Frontend Developer at a fast-growing e-commerce platform! (Relocation to the NL)...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.