Lead Java Developer
Lead Java Developer.
Lead Java Developer
kr750000 - kr1200000 per annum|
We are a growing team based mainly in Oslo, and we're looking for a Java Lead Developer to bring our platform to the next level.
We are a leading player and supplier of collaboration solutions for projects in construction and civil engineering. Our tech professionals build software using our skills, creativity and cutting edge technology. We ensure our systems run 24/7 helping more than 100k of people in construction industry work efficiently. As a tech professional: you build it, you run it, you deploy it and you love it. In our organization, tech is a core asset of our organisation and product teams. (more)
Our tech stack is expansive - we use Azure cloud platform, Kubernetes, Java, Node.js, React and much more. But you and your team decide what works best for you. Want to implement a new technology that can do a better job? Go ahead and prove the case. When and how you do your job is up to you and your colleagues. We trust you to do what works best for your product.
We offer an attractive compensation package, including bonuses, personal development programs, and ample opportunities for professional growth.
We are looking for an experienced Senior full-stack Java Developer to join us on the journey forward spanning both our ongoing platform re-architecture as well as ensuring that our users feel happy and effective interacting with the existing modules.
General personal qualifications:
* Ability to challenge and influence decisions
* Ability to adapt and work well with a team and follow the agile mindset.
* Knowledge of Software Architecture including micro services and large cloud applications
* Ability to Lead by example and coach peers
* Lead and develop products from early concept through design development
* Ability to approach topics holistically and understand a user's perspective.
* Curious and willing to learn, experiment and fail fast.
* Join hands with the culture and act as part of the team setup.
Technical Requirements Our SaaS solution, Interaxo, is amid a transformation phase where we need to maintain operational parts and simultaneously implement newer and more suited technologies, extracting and consolidating key elements to "right-sized" services. We are looking for a Senior full-stack Java Developer with:
* Excellent knowledge around designing and evolving Java-based services with frameworks such as Spring Boot.
* An excellent understanding around building and evolving REST and GraphQL APIs
* Excellent coding habits with a good understanding of Git, GitHub, CI/CD
* Excellent understanding of QA and automated testing approaches
* A good understanding and experience with a modern front-end stack involving Vue, Angular or React.
* Good understanding of both back-end services, web, and mobile technologies and comfortable with attacking challenges at any part of a technology stack
* Experience with a public cloud eco-system (AWS, Google Cloud or Azure) as well as in-depth experience with cloud-native technologies including container and Kubernetes.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply NowDeon Kennedy
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Java.
Senior Backend Developer
Apply Now As a Senior backend Developer, you are responsible for: · Realisation of new functionality and technology for the...
Java Developer - Interfaces
Apply Now Join a cutting-edge project at a leading research institution in Germany! My client is collaborating with industrial companies...
Apply Now Join a cutting-edge project at a leading research institution in Germany! My client is currently teaming up with...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.